Eastwood, parish, alias (Nether) Pollock

Grid reference

NS 552 600 (accurate position)

Six-figure easting & northing

255200 660000

Latitude

55.8115491426876

Longitude

-4.310934591861572

Nearby places

St Convall's Church, Eastwood (0.06 miles)

St Conal's Well, Eastwood (0.25 miles)

St Convall's Dowry, Eastwood (0.44 miles)

Crossmyloof, settlement Cathcart (1.84 miles)

Cathcart, parish (2.2 miles)

Object Classification

Parish (extant in 1975)

Notes

NGR for the old parish kirk of Eastwood, which was replaced in 1781 by a new kirk built at NS559606. NMRS states that no remains are to be seen of the old kirk.

http://canmore.rcahms.gov.uk/

Relationships with other places

Contains St Convall's Church, Eastwood

Contains St Convall's Church, Eastwood

Contains St Convall's Dowry, Eastwood

Parish TLA

EAS

County

Renfrewshire

Medieval diocese

Glasgow