St Mary's Chapel, Tibbermore

Grid reference

NO 052 234 (accurate position)

Six-figure easting & northing

305200 723400

Latitude

56.3934362155201

Longitude

-3.535872010675393

Altitude (metres)

50

County

Perthshire

Nearby places

Lady Well alias Tibbermore, Tibbermore (0.06 miles)

Tibbermore, parish (0.06 miles)

Tibbermore, settlement Tibbermore (0.14 miles)

Cultmalundie, settlement, Tibbermore (1.62 miles)

St Serf's Church, Pitcairn, Redgorton (1.89 miles)

Object Classification

Ecclesiastical

Is linear feature?

No

Notes

In 1509 William Ruthven granted an annual rent of £10 from the lands of 'Ballinbreich, Petcarn, et Cragingall' in the barony of Ruthven, Pertshire, for the support of a chaplain 'in the chapel of the BVM founded in the cemetery of the parish church of Tibbermore' (infra cimiterium ecclesie parrochialis de Tibermure) (RMS ii no. 3357).

Relationships with other parishes

Within Tibbermore, parish

Relationships with other places

Adjacent Lady Well alias Tibbermore, Tibbermore

Adjacent Tibbermore, settlement Tibbermore