Kinneff, former parish, K & Catterline

Grid reference

NO 854 748 (accurate position)

Six-figure easting & northing

385400 774800

Latitude

56.864536150680046

Longitude

-2.2394917329287405

County

Kincardineshire

Nearby places

St Arnty's Well, Kinneff & Catterline (0.06 miles)

St Arnty's Cell, Kinneff and Catterline (0.14 miles)

Kinneff & Catterline, modern parish (0.56 miles)

St John's Knap, Kinneff & Catterline (1.97 miles)

St John's Hill, Kinneff & Catterline (1.99 miles)

Object Classification

Parish (non-extant in 1975)

Is linear feature?

No

Relationships with other parishes

Within Kinneff & Catterline, modern parish

Parish details

Kinneff part of Kinneff & Catterline CLX (KCA)

Parish TLA

XKF

Medieval diocese

St Andrews

Parish notes

It was annexed to the archdeaconry of St Andrews in exchange for the church of Tarvit by William, bishop of St Andrews, in 1363 (Cowan 1967, 114). Notes exist in ST's parish Word-documents